Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bruised Hip

Today has been filled with its ups and downs, which isn't quite different from any other day that I've had lately, so I'm not quite sure why I'm so surprised. But a highlight of my day was that I got to practice with the team once again. I have been injured for almost a week with a bruised hip, so I had to miss the game in Iowa last weekend, which I was bummed about, and I haven't been able to practice with the team. So, naturally I was ready to get back on the field, and much to my surprise, the trainer, Sean, said that I could practice today, so that went well. We are just getting ready for the two big games this weekend against Great Lakes at 4pm on Friday, and Grace at 1:30pm on Saturday. These are both conference games so they weigh heavy on our season. So that was an "up" for the day.

Then there were some "downs" for the day, but we'll overlook those for now. Haha.

Anyways, I would appreciate your prayers in all aspects of my life right now, and I will be praying for you.

God is good,
Philippians 1:27 "Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel."

No comments: