Wednesday, October 29, 2008

here's to next semester

Well it is about that time of year, when we have to start registering for classes for next semester. Last semester I got screwed, when I went to register literally 3 of the 4 classes I wanted were filled up, so I had to completely redo my schedule. I mean, it all worked out in the end, it was just majorly annoying at the time. So I was hoping that wasn't going to happen again, and thankfully it didn't. Only one of the classes that I wanted was filled, so I just filled that time slot with something else. And that something else is Print Media Design and Production. I've been wanting to take a couple media communications classes for a while, but just never had the chance, so that is why I am so excited about this one. I definitely need to improve my skills in photoshop and such, so I'm really looking forward to this class. Granted it is from 1-3:30pm every Wednesday, but hopefully it will be interesting. So my registration was very successful in my opinion. I mean, this media class doesn't really count for anything, but o well. I figured it out and I'll still have normal class loads next fall and spring, so its all good. So just wanted to give an update on that.

Also just wanted to thank mudering muses for his input on my last post long live the blog He brought out some great points. So thanks for that.

I was also thinking today, how it might be good to do an episode of the JSquared Podcast before the election next week. Just to get each of our views on it, and everything. I dunno, its just a thought, chances are it won't come to fruition but we'll see. Would you all like to see that happen? Or do you even care? LOL.

here's to next semester. :)

1 comment:

Joseph said...

the election would be a great time to bring back the podcast!