Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stuff in Life

You know what I realized. I've been journaling and blogging more in the past 2 weeks than I think I have ever in my life. There might be a couple reasons for this. 1. I think that I definitely have alot more on my mind over the past month than I usually do, and I talk to my close friends about some of this stuff, but I've found that I am able to write what I am actually feeling which is good for me because I am the absolute worst person on the face of the earth when it comes to putting my thoughts into actual words, so therefore it is hard for me to actually verbally say my thoughts. 2. I think that I'm treating my journal and my blog like the girlfriend that I don't have. lol. Except my blog can't talk back to me, but hey, that is where you come in, right? Feel free to leave comments.

Anyways, that is not even what this post was supposed to be about, but it is so easy for me to get off on tangents. But God is teaching me things left and right, and I think he has been teaching me things previously as well, I think sometimes though I'm just not listening. But just through different situations, both in my life, affecting me directly, and also in other's lives who I am close to and it has been hard, yet refining me to just trust in God for what is coming next in life. These are the things I believe that are preparing me for what God has for me in the future. The decisions that I have to make in the situations that I am in are just ways that God is preparing me. And also just supporting other brothers in Christ who are going through ALOT more than me, and they need prayer, and just someone to talk to, someone to lean on, someone to hug them sometimes. All of these things God has been putting in my life. This has brought me closer to God and His Word than I have been in quite a while, and it is great.

Please be praying for my friend as he has been put in a situation that I cannot even imagine myself being in. He literally has nowhere to turn but to God and he doesn't know what to do other than trust in God. So please keep him in your prayers. Thanks.

O yeah, and just so you all know, it is officially the season of fall, but yet it is 45 degrees here sometimes. So for those of you enjoying the nice fall weather, don't take it for granted, I'm already bundling up for winter.

This is for all of you in the 859, shout out!

1 comment:

Murdering Muses said...

Dude, I'm in Texas right now, and it doesn't seem like it will ever cool down. I mean, it has since the summer, but I don't consider 75 and 80 degrees cool by any means. Maybe we'll both find some middle ground soon.