Sunday, October 19, 2008

visit

There are always so many things to write about yet if I wrote about them all in one post it would be a VERY long post, and it would probably lose your attention very quickly. So I'll just start out with the latest. This weekend a very close friend of mine from back home, Adam McNeal came and visited me along with his girlfriend, who is best friends with Chelsi, so we all hung out all weekend. It was a blast. It seems that God is just giving me exactly what I need exactly when I need it. I had one of the worst weeks a couple weeks ago, and then that same weekend my parents flew up and surprised me at my game. Then this past week was really good because it was missions conference but through missions conference I've just been thinking about alot of different things pertaining to my future, and just been a bit confused, and then this same weekend my best friend Adam came up and visited so it was good to catch up with him, and just talk to him about stuff that I've been thinking about and such.

Not only was it really good to just talk to Adam about everything, but whenever we get together its just fun, because we've been through absolutely a TON together, and we could go on for a long time just talking about memories that we have together. It is awesome. So that was another enjoyable aspect to the weekend. It is good because when we get together we can be the most immature people but yet we have some really good talks, and that is what it is all about. Helping each other through the good times and the bad times, those of which I've had both recently. Just to be able to sit down across from a good friend at starbucks and just talking about life, what our goals are, and things we are going through. I love it. And when he got in his car today to go back to his school in Louisville, KY it made me sad because I feel like a piece of home is leaving me. I felt the same way when my parents left last time. There are somedays when I just want to get on a plane and go home. Hopefully that day will be coming soon after soccer is over. Me and Jared Tolley have a new project in mind that needs to be done within the next month so I'm hoping to go home soon.

So that is just one post of many that I could write about this week and this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to write some more soon. This upcoming week looks as if it is going to be another busy one. I've got a big research paper due for Systematic Theology next week, so that is going to take some time for sure. Anyways, I'm listening to Hillsong right now and loving it. O yeah and why can't the Bengals win a freaking game. Its ridiculous. Not the best note to end on, but I feel like an appropriate one.

who dey!? yeah right.

No comments: