Sunday, October 12, 2008

the spot

It's official, Chipotle hits the spot everytime. Don't ask me what that "spot" is, but it gets hit everytime I eat a chicken burrito with black beans, mild salsa, cheese, and lettuce from Chipotle. I happened to have one of these tonight, since it is Sunday. See, here's the deal. Here at Moody we do not get served dinner in the dining room for dinner on Sunday nights, so we have to eat on our own. My family (immediate and extended) for some reason give me Chipotle gift cards like they grow on trees. Seriously, anytime someone from my family visits, or I go home, I get at least 2 Chipotle gift cards valued at $10 each. This eventually results in alot of Chipotle currency. Therefore, every Sunday night I have no reason not to eat at Chipotle. 1. I love it. 2. I don't have to spend money. 3. I have enough gift cards to last mean probably for the next 10 weeks. LOL. Every once and a while I get a gift card for a different restaurant such as Subway, and sometimes I get a Starbucks gift card. Just to clarify, I am not complaining whatsoever by writing this post, I am just writing. In fact I absolutely eating Chipotle every week, and feel very blessed to be able to eat there every week. So thank you to my family, and thank you Chipotle.

shout to the fam!

No comments: