Saturday, October 25, 2008

spillage

I read someone's facebook status tonight and it said, ________...has guts to spill, but no one trustworthy. I wanted to immediately comment on his status and just let him know that I know how he feels, and that I hope that he can find someone to trust, but thought that might be kinda awkward for a status comment. lol. Thats where that facebook discretion comes into play that I wrote about a couple weeks ago. Anyways, I really did feel for this guy, because I have felt that way so many times this semester, like I have so much to spill and that I just wanna talk about, but sometimes there is just no one around that I trust. Thankfully I have found some good friends that I can talk to, and know that I can trust them, but they are not always there. And some people do not always have that someone to trust and to talk to. Unfortunately I do not know this guy well enough to just be like, "well dude you can spill your guts to me if you want." I just feel like that wouldn't be my place at all, but I do hope that he does find someone.

And hey, if your that person that needs to spill some guts, but has no one to trust or talk to, feel free to spill to me. I know that is kinda contradictory to what I wrote in the last paragraph about not being close enough to this person, so it felt awkward, but I mean, if you are comfortable enough to share with me, then I would be more than happy to listen, and try to help you out. If you are reading this then you probably already have all my contact info, but just in case, you can go to my website and there you can find my contact info, cell, email, etc. Anyways, I just really felt for that person, and felt like I needed to write about it.

love you all.

No comments: