Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Update 5/1

A quick weekend update.

Didn't really do anything Friday, so I'll go ahead and skip to Saturday's excitement.
We had a scrimmage against Wheaton's Club Team on Saturday morning, and we played at Wheaton, so it was a really nice turf field. This was a big game for us because it was our first time playing together in the spring, and last time we played this team they beat us 4-1.

About 20 minutes into the first half I went up for a ball and came down on my left ankle in a very weird way. In fact as soon as I landed I knew that something was wrong. I felt immediate pain. I ended up being taken off the field and sitting out the rest of the game. We did win though! 2-1! This is a big win for us, for the reasons I explained earlier.

So I got driven back to school, and my roommate, Kyle, drove me to the hospital where I had it x-rayed only to find out that it was only sprained, thank God. So I've been hobbling around on crutches since then, and its been great fun. Ha.

Another update is that we released the 14th episode of the Wheel Seat. On this episode we announced our next live show on Thursday 5/7 @ 10:17pm CST, 11:17pm EST. This is going to be a great episode and I'm really excited about it.

We have set the challenge that if we reach 75 viewers during the show then we will give away the ultimate prize. To Be Announced. I think this goal is totally doable, and I'm excited to see what happens. So check it out.

O yeah, and I purchased http://www.thewheelseat.com which currently forwards to our facebook group, but on Thursday it will forward to our live show. So that's pretty exciting.

1 comment:

my muse, my art said...

It's me again. I wanted to send you a link to where you can here my dad's sermons. You should check some of them out. Particularly the one from Easter.

www.harmonychristianchurch.com