Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Get A Room!


I don't know about you, but here at my school, Moody Bible Institute, some of the students are seriously ridiculous. You know those dating high school couples that are so high on hormones and physical touch that its ridiculous? Yeah well I thought I was going to leave those people in high school, but when I came to Moody I realized I was wrong.

I just want to tell a quick story, and then conclude my rant.

So I was standing in line in our cafeteria today, waiting patiently to receive my food when I noticed that this couple in front of me are just all over each other. Immediately I'm just annoyed to death. Not that I'm bitter towards dating couples or anything, but its just disgusting sometimes when you see people that are just constantly all over each other.

Back to the story. So I'm just standing in line, waiting to get my food so I can get away from these lovebirds, (what you are about to read is completely true) when I see the guy stick his spoon up the sleeve of his girlfriend's short sleeve shirt and start rubbing her shoulder with it. NO LIE! I about gagged. The girl of course kept saying "Oh stop it" in her little squirrelly voice, and the guy pulled the spoon out of her shirt and then proceeded to use it.

I realize that the people that I saw doing this could be reading this post right now, and actually I'm hoping that you are reading. If you are reading this, take a lesson from the wise, either get your hormones under control or get a freaking room.

Ok, thats my rant for the day.

P.S. I realize this may seem like nothing to some of you. I know some of you go to or have gone to public or state colleges, and you probably see much worse than this everyday, but here at Moody we have strict rules about PDA and physical touch between couples. Because of these rules couples do everything else possible except kiss, therefore it gets pretty disgusting.

Do you feel the same way I do about this?

Have a nice day

2 comments:

nearpass87 said...

you promised not to tell about my spoon thing. jk
but some people are naturally touchy and physical affirmation is big for them. now there are some things that are unnecessary, but i dont necessarily see it as bad when couples are touchy

my muse, my art said...

I saw where you were following me and I wanted to check out your blog. My parents went to Moody and that is where they met. I wanted to go there but God had other plans for me apparently! Yes, PDA is gross. People shoud not do it.