Wednesday, April 8, 2009

class?


Today was one of the most chill days ever, and the above picture represents how chill it was. And yet it seemed like a very stressed day. The following is literally what I did for the entirety of the day:

- slept in till 10:00am
- went to senior aerobics class (yes you read that right, senior aerobics class, ridiculous)
- lunch
- sat in my room for a couple hours catching up on blogs and such
- soccer
- dinner
- amazing shower
- then just hung out in the room with my roommate Nate
- now I'm sitting in the library with no access to the internet cause Moody's wifi is retarded

I don't know why it has seemed like a stressful day. Probably because I still have to teach an hour long session on Thursday, as well as take an exam by Thursday morning. So I still have lots to do, and the anticipation of that is just killing me.

So anyways, today was also one of those days where I felt like I could literally learn more by sitting in my room rather than going to class.

1. Because it was senior aerobics class
2. One of the bloggers I subscribe to was doing a live interview about his redesign of his blog, and some basic blogging strategies that I found really interesting, but I was only able to watch like 10 minutes of it because I had to go to class. I was really considering skipping, but I decided against it.

I find myself feeling like this many times, and for some of the same reasons. Because I know I'm not gonna get much out of the class, and because I know I could learn something by watching or listening to whatever it is. I can usually find some very useful or informational content somewhere somehow online.

So once again I am frustrated because I feel like I can learn more by not going to class than by going to class. Most of the time I don't think this is true, but every once and a while, I know for a fact that it is true.

O well, I guess this isn't helping my motivation to finish school, lol. So I'm gonna end it here.

No comments: