Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Speechless Easter

Well this past weekend was Easter Sunday and I spent it in somewhat of an unusual way, for me at least. Me and about 10 other guys from my floor and from the soccer team spent the weekend at my rommate Nate's house. It was a great weekend overall. It was very relaxing, and great to hang out with a bunch of my friends. We attended Nate's church on Sunday morning where his dad is the pastor.

I returned to school with thankfully absolutely no academic homework. Although I did have about twelve 5 minute interviews to edit and condense into about 16 minutes. So the deadline for those was today, and I started on them at about 11pm last night, and got them done in about 4 hours, and went to bed at 3am. Not too shabby.

To make this week even better, we are going bowling on Thursday for one of my sports ministry classes, and then on Friday night is JSB (Jr./Sr. Banquet). So it is just going to be an all-around fun week.

Check out our latest episode of The Wheel Seat to see just how much fun we had this Easter

No comments: