Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Weekend Update

Just a quick update from this past week and weekend.

Moody Bible Institute finally has a new President. His name is Dr. Paul Nyquist. If you were following my facebook statuses, or twitter on Wednesday you already know that. He has 2 kids here at Moody right now, and I know one of them. Everyone keeps asking me what I think about him, and I just keep saying, "I guess we'll see won't we." I mean it is hard to tell much thus far. The only time I heard him talk was when he gave his acceptance speech, in which he did ask the entire Moody student body to become his friend on facebook. LOL. So I did.

Anyways, other than that it was a pretty uneventful week. Actually, I don't even know what I'm saying right now. LOL. It was uneventful as far as school goes, but I was editing video interviews all week for Moody's Jr./Sr. Banquet which took place on Friday night.

I also worked a catering shift last night. It was my first shift in a year. I just think it's an awesome job when you can not work for a year, still be employed and work a shift a year later.

Me and Nate recorded the 12th episode of The Wheel Seat, which you can watch below. And we talk all about this week's happenings. It's a good one. Check it out.

No comments: