Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Real-Life Twitter Story


This is my real-life twitter story for the week.

So me being the procrastinator that I am, put off this big final presentation until the night before it was due. I started working on this presentation at about 9pm that night. I was working on it on-and-off while being distracted every couple minutes. Then I took a 2 hour break to have a massive dance party (that is another story for later). I came back to my presentation at about 1:15am. I did not complete it until 5:30am.

At this time I proceeded to update my twitter saying, "I'm finally going to bed. Hopefully I can get 2 hours of sleep." (I actually ended up oversleeping and getting about 4, but I cut it real close to presentation time)

So I go to class and my professor asks me if I got much sleep, and he said that he saw my twitter at 5:30am that morning. I completely forgot that he was following me on twitter. I told him that I actually got about 4 hours because I overslept. This actually resulted in him having sympathy for me.

I just thought it was funny that the very professor I was presenting to that morning was the one who was following me on twitter and saw that I was up all night doing the presentation for his class. I don't know my grade yet, but hopefully I did well.

Do you have any real-life twitter stories? I wanna know about them.

No comments: