Monday, March 9, 2009

short update - beginning of spring break 09

For those of you who read my last post, I know it was VERY lengthy and pretty heavy, so I thought I'd give you all a bit of a break for a couple days. So, I hope you all have enjoyed your break from my posts, and I am aware that usually my posts are like reading long chapters from a book, so in the future I'm going to try to keep my posts to a shorter length, just for your sake.

So a short update in my life...
I drove home from Moody on Friday for my spring break in which I get 2 weeks, which is great. I then drove down to Morehead, Kentucky the next day to visit my good friends, Jason Tucker, and Joseph Dickens who attend Morehead State University. So I hung out with them this whole weekend which was a blast. I've got some more thoughts about college life in regards to different types of college experiences, but I'll save those for a later post.

Well, I promised that this would be a short post, so I hope I have kept that promise. I am now home, and enjoying my spring break so far. If you are in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Area and wanna grab some lunch or somethin just give me a call or shoot me an email, all my contact info is on my site, www.joshburns.net.

Be on the lookout for some more posts

Love you all
Have a great spring break 09!

No comments: