Monday, January 19, 2009

deal or no deal

The last 4 or 5 posts have been practically books so I wanted to give a little shorter post just so I don't lose every single reader that I have, that is if I do have any at all.

This week was the first week of classes. To be honest I was not excited to be back at all, as you all probably have figured out from previous posts. But I am surviving, and one of the ways that I am surviving has been by reading a book by Francis Chan called "Crazy Love." Its a great book, I would recommend it. It is about God's love for us, and then the way that we love God back. I made this deal with a friend that if I read a book in 2 weeks, then she had to make her own blog in 2 weeks. The only reason I did this is because she always makes fun of me for being a geek, so I challenged her with a somewhat geeky deal of her own. And surprisingly enough, we both held up our ends of the deal. I actually read the book in 2 weeks (yes, please try to keep breathing, I know it's hard to believe), and she created her own blog with a little help from me, and wrote her first post. I was actually quite impressed with the overall look of it.

Anyways, so that's just a little blurb from my week. There was other news as well, but like I said, short and sweet, so I'm gonna keep my promise.

Go read a book