Sunday, December 7, 2008

spontaneous

This weekend has been an eventful one and most of it has been through spontaneous decisions, but those are the best ones right?

I started off the weekend with the creation of a new episode of The Wheel Seat (me and Nate's official videoblog, see the latest episode below). It was a great episode, we had a great shoutout, a special guest appearance by Lil' Wayne, and a big announcement concerning our live episode coming up soon. So that was a blast, and I spent a good bit of time editing that and posting that to facebook. So that was really spontaneous, and even more spontaneous was when I went to McCormick's and Schmick's to eat with a bunch of friends which was a blast, and it was good to hang out with them, cause I don't get to hang out with them that much.

On Saturday I was probably the laziest that I've been in a while because both of my roommates were gone all day. I literally sat in my room all day and just talked to some people online, read some stuff, and then Nate came back around 9:30pm and he convinced me to go to his house with him, so we drove my car to his house and I spent the night there and helped Nate with Sunday school at his church this morning. Eventually we made it back to school, and now I'm studying for Greek and I still have yet to write a paper that is due tomorrow.

So this week is definitely going to be not fun considering the fact that I have 2 big papers due, and a test. At this point, I just can't wait to go home for Christmas break and then just say home. LOL. But only another week and half to go. So anyways, just thought I'd give an update from the weekend and give you an opportunity to watch our latest episode of The Wheel Seat and join our facebook group and be watching for updates on our live show coming up soon.

What a better way to start off your week than reading this blog. Have a good one.

No comments: