Wednesday, December 10, 2008

one down, one to go

Well, one big paper down, one more to go. I finished my Doctrinal Position paper at about 2:30am this morning. Glad to have it done, but now I gotta turn right back around and do another research paper for my sports ministry class. Hopefully it won't be too hard. And then once I'm done with that I'll be done for the week thankfully. But hey, the fun isn't over yet. Then I gotta come a couple days later and take 3 finals which I'm not looking forward to at all, especially Greek and Systematic Theology. But after those are done, I am home free.

Home free...wow, those words sound so delicious right now. Home free from December 17th-January 11th. And then, yes, I have an important announcement to make here on my blog, (warning: geekiness coming up) I am going to be attending Macworld Expo this year. Some of you may not know what this is, so I'll fill you in. Macworld is like the biggest conference once a year for Mac Computers. I am so psyched about going to this, 1. It takes place in San Francisco, California, and 2. Its gonna be awesome, cause I'm a geek. So anyways, that is happening January 6-9, I am flying out there and then flying back home, and then driving back here to school. Its gonna be an awesome break, and I can't wait to just be home, as you all know.

That's just a quick update for right now. I'll give some more once I'm a little less stressed. O yes, and another important announcement, the Live episode of The Wheel Seat is going to be taking place on Thursday Dec. 11, at 11:30pm. So be sure to tune in to http://ustream.tv/channel/thewheelseatlive
sorry for that little plug there.

stay strong

No comments: