Monday, December 15, 2008

one down

First day of finals down, two more to go. I had my Systematic Theology final today and it went actually better than I thought it was going to. Its amazing what happens when you actually have stuff to study. So I was up till about 1:30am last night studying for that and then got up and went to breakfast for the first time in a while, and then studied for a couple hours before the final. Then I just took a nap, and basically have done nothing. I'm just so glad to have that one out of the way. Now I have an Ethnic Literature final tomorrow which shouldn't be too bad, and then a Greek final on Wednesday which is going to be another huge one.

I just wanna go home, if you haven't already figured that idea out from my last 10 posts. LOL. So, I'm homefree on Wednesday at like 11am.

homefree almost

No comments: