Monday, December 8, 2008

go home

Forewarning, this post has the possibility to be somewhat "emo" so don't be surprised when this happens. Just a little disclaimer.

Well I just finished my ridiculously hard greek take home test that I wouldn't be surprised if I failed and it was almost impossible for me to concentrate. That's the problem with take home tests, my thoughts are all over the place. Right at this very moment I just want to be at home, I don't care what I'm doing at home, I don't care if I'm working at home, if I'm in pain at home, I don't care, I just wanna be at home. Why? Don't ask me why? I don't know. Maybe because one of my best friends is at home, the only guy that I can connect with on a geeky level, but I can not only connect with him on a geeky level, but also on a life level, which is great. I miss him alot.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my friends here, especially one of my other best friends who is my roommate, and even since last night its been great to talk to him about life and different stuff, and at that moment last night I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else except right here in my room talking to him. But right now at this very moment I wanna be in my friend's apartment talking to him. Talking to him about computers, about life, about girls, about how he thinks the government is going to eventually be controlling every move we make as humans. LOL.

I don't know. (this is the part of this post where it might get really confusing because I'm just typing at random now, whatever comes to my head...). There's just been some things that I don't even know what the right reaction or the right feeling should be about it. I do know how I'm feeling about it, and some of that is natural, but I don't know if its right. How about this, how about I just skip this last week and a half of school, take my car and just get the heck out of here. I mean, the temperature here in Chicago hasn't been above 25 degrees since I can remember, let alone above freezing. Don't know what that has to do with my emotional state of mind, but I'm sure it has some effect on it. LOL. And this is the second paragraph that I have ended with the letters LOL. Just thought I'd point that out. Maybe my emotional state is as bad as I think it is, at least I'm making myself laugh out loud while writing it.

Anyways, this is officially probably the most confusing post I've ever written, but its probably because I have alot of thoughts about a situation that I can't really just talk openly about on here, so instead I'm just giving all these nuances to things that some may be able to figure out while others will have no clue. But thats ok I guess. I think I'm aloud to write a post like this every once and a while. Right?

any comments or complaints, let me know.

drink your ovaltine

No comments: