Sunday, November 9, 2008

TGFLS

Today was one of the chillest Saturday's I've had in a very long time, which was amazing. Here was my schedule today. Wake up around 9am. Go to Brooke's apartment where she fixed us pancakes and eggs (which were delicious). Go to my floor's football game at 11am. Lunch. 6 games of racquetball. Then me and nate continued our "Arrested Development" marathon for a couple hours. Then dinner. Sleep for 2 hours. Then ping pong, shakes, and then more arrested development with the rest of the crew.

Sorry, I just realized that you probably don't care about my schedule at all, but I was just so proud of that, that I really felt like I should put that out there. And to top it all off, Benji has been here this weekend, so its been awesome to spend time with him. So that was my day today. And if you keep up with my facebook status you will know that I am still showerless today as well, which makes it even a lazier day.

TGFLS (Thank God For Lazy Saturdays)

No comments: