Wednesday, November 19, 2008

home sweet home

How many times have I found myself in this situation. I have thoughts that I would like to write about, but I find myself writing this at 1:15am and I'm too tired to put my thoughts together, so again I'm going to resort to writing about what has happened in my life recently, which is one of the purposes of this blog, so I guess I shouldn't see it as a second resort, but I just like to mix it up with things I've been thinking about. We'll save that for tomorrow though.

Well I've been looking forward to this day since last week, after I figured out that 2 of my classes are cancelled from Today till Friday, so I came to my senses and realized that I could fly home today (Tuesday) and stay home till Sunday, and only miss two classes. So today I hopped on a plane and flew home for about 5 days, and I'm looking forward to just relaxing, and spending time with family and friends. So I've put those ideas into action already, I had dinner with my mom and sister tonight, and then went home. Then I came over to Jared's apartment and hung out till about 2am. He's got a pretty sweet setup. I'm looking forward to the LAN party that is gonna take place on Friday night there.

To give you an update of the weekend, I went on a retreat with the Jr. High youth group that I work with every week, and it was absolutely awesome. I'll write more about that later, but it gave me some new thoughts, and I loved just being able to connect with the kids. So be lookin for another update soon, like in the next couple hours. LOL.

peace

No comments: