Monday, October 5, 2009

Selfishness


I am a selfish creature.
If I really think about it, a ton of things that I do everyday, I do to benefit myself.
This in itself is not necessarily wrong, but when I start to put myself before others then it is a problem.
I don't want to speak for everyone, but I think that if we all think about this concept, and think about the things that we do everyday, then I'm sure that all of us can think of something that we do to solely benefit ourself, and many times we put ourselves before others, or at least I do this alot.

I know this is a very simple concept, but I was just reminded of it the other day, and it shook me to my core.
It was kinda intense.

We need to be aware and thinking about this constantly.

And take the picture above any way you like, I just thought it was an interesting painting.

1 comment:

TRB said...

It's a daily battle that requires renewal of the mind each day! Keep keeping on! :)