Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My 100th Post: My iPhone 3GS Review


For those of you keeping track (i.e. No one) this is my 100th post on my blog. I started this blog just a little over 9 months ago, and it has slowly taken shape into what could be a successful blog. I've learned alot about different aspects of blogging. Writing, layout, keywords, titles, etc. I originally started this blog just to give me an outlet, a place to share my thoughts and emotions, but at first I didn't want to tell anyone about the blog. And I didn't tell anyone for literally months. I just posted updates in my life, mostly just for my own personal goals. But eventually I did start to tell people about, and promote it more, and I started to write about stuff that people might be interested in, rather than just redundant updates in my own life.

So that is where my blog has come from. And now I have the privilege of writing my 100th post, and o what a time to do it, because this post is going to be a short review of the iPhone 3GS. Now you may be asking, "Josh, how can you give a review of an iPhone 3GS? Do you even have one?" And the answer is yes. I have gotten an iPhone, and it is amazing.

I got the Black 32gig iPhone 3GS. I wanted a white one but all they had in stock was black so thats what I went with.

Yesterday was my first full day with the iPhone and it felt like the battery was dying pretty quick during the day, so whenever I was in my office I just kept it plugged in and charging, and it lasted me all day, with about 50% left at the end of the day.

Today, I decided to test the battery going on a full day without charging and see how it does. I am 3/4 of the way through the day and it is down to 57% so far. Not too bad for shooting and emailing a video, texting, and IMing. So, so far so good on the battery life.

The camera is absolutely amazing. The video is awesome quality, if you wanna see a good example check out this music video shot completely with the iPhone, its pretty crazy.

I'm going crazy with twitpic now since before I wasn't able to upload and tweet images from my phone, so now I can do that as much as I want.

So that is as much as I'm going to review right now. This is only part 1 of I don't know how many parts of my iPhone 3GS review. Keep coming back to see more review updates.

No comments: