Saturday, September 27, 2008

Insert Witty Title...

Tonight I went back to my RSS reader, or a blog reader for the laymen, and started reading the blogs of people that I had subscribed to. Some people I’m really close to, and some people I’m not as close to, and I realized how helpful it might be for me to start blogging about my own personal life. I mean, I have a blog for the podcast http://www.jsquaredpodcast.blogspot.com but that isn’t personal at all. I realized it might be helpful for those back home or around the world who every once and a while might like to read a short, or not so short update on my life.
So anyways, I’m gonna try to keep these things somewhat short usually, but every once and a while there might be a long one.

Soccer, has pretty much been consuming life for the first month of school, which is fine, but it is just a little more responsibility than I had expected, so that is pretty much what has been going on in my life generally. So depicted above are basically the guys that I have been spending all of my time with for the past 2 months, which is awesome. If you are closer to me then you know that some more stuff has happened outside of soccer and school, so if you are that close to me then good for you, if not, then if you wanna know, come and talk to me. Okay, now to figure out how I’m gonna host this thing we call a blog.

Peace

1 comment:

Murdering Muses said...

Funny, that whole reading you RSS is how I came to look at this first entry. :)